Voluntary motor vehicle and motor liability insurances

Advice we provide

Motor vehicle insurance policies

The motor liability insurance must be taken for cars, mopeds, motorcycles, snowmobiles and other motor vehicles. The insurance obligation is not dependent on the registration obligation of the vehicle. In other words, the insurance must be taken even if the vehicle is not registered.

The motor liability insurance can be complemented with the voluntary motor vehicle insurance (kasko) which will compensate – depending on the scope of the insurance – for various damages incurred by the vehicle in question.