Household, real estate, animal and property insurances

Advice we provide

Property insurance

Not all property is automatically covered by the home insurance. For example, forest or a motorboat are often types of property that cannot be covered by a home insurance, so they should be insured separately.

Product insurance can be used to cover an individual object prone to risk, such as the cellular phone, spectacles or an expensive item used in a hobby. Home insurance compensation for these pieces of property may be small in relation to their value, so it may be rational to take a separate product insurance. Product insurance policies may also provide more extensive coverage of damages to these pieces of property, compared to home insurance.